Google calendar

Sunday 17 July 2011

Ripon Handicap

The week started with 2.97 miles runs just around the town centre on Monday night with a 4.88 miles of general walking. Rest on Tuesday from running because I had the last of the evening leagues on Thursday night so I did 5.32 miles walking around Thirsk and Northallerton instead. Back to the club on Wednesday night with 5x4 minutes with 2 minutes rest. We did a warm up as usual and then we got in to the session where I ran at the same pace on all the 4 minutes and got back to the start before the time was up and we did the cool down and felt good for Thursday night evening league. With no rest and feeling like rubbish I wasn’t looking forward to the evening league but I got a lift from one of the Swaledale runners I got there in time to get to the start before 7.32. I got there and my name was shouted and I was told to go to the start line, where no one set me off until 3 minutes later so I ended up set off in Ian’s group so the race started and I felt good after the mars bar kicked in an I got in to my pace struggled up the small hill and then it was all downhill from then on to the finish I passed an Oltey runner and got chopped up by a Wetherby runner near the finish which I wasn’t happy about at all because we were against time not other runners in the handicap race my time was 52.37 which was 1 minute faster than last year going by my time not the one on the HDSRL website because it is incorrect overall I enjoyed the race and the food and was well marshalled. So on Friday I was aiming to get to 100 miles and I only had 6.6 miles to do but I was tired and just went out for a walk instead of mix of running and walking and I did 6.65 miles which took me over 100 miles in 15 day. I then was so tired on Saturday I only did 4.09 miles general walking and a rest from running. I went out on Sunday morning in the rain for 3.78 miles run and didn’t get too wet I then went out in the afternoon for a 4.6 miles walk around Northallerton I finished the second week on 48.89 miles by Thursday and finish the week by Sunday on 48.02 miles which takes my walking and running to 48.02 miles and the miles so far to 396.02 miles. So by the end of the week I am in front by 11.36 miles of Fran Jeffery follow us both on Facebook to see you does the most miles by the end of July

week 27

Monday – 2.88 run walk 4.88
Tuesday – 0 run 5.32 walk
Wednesday – 2 run club walk 4.98
Thursday – 5.06 run walk 3.69
Friday – run 0 walk 6.65
Saturday – run 0 walk 4.09
Sunday – run 3.78 walk 4.6

No comments:

Post a Comment