Google calendar

Sunday 10 July 2011

Kilburn 7 miles

The week started with going out on Monday night where I did 2.88 mile run around the town and 3.49 miles walk which was good start to the week. With a rest from running on Tuesday but still did a 4.51 miles walk around Thirsk/Northallerton so I was in front of Fran by 1.06 miles. With no club on Wednesday night because I was researching my family tree I did go for a run of 1.86 miles because I felt guilty for not going to the club I also did 3.58 miles of walking but fell behind Fran by 0.87. More running and walking on Thursday I did 3.29 miles run around Northallerton and with a walk of 3.29 miles as well which I than gained the lead by 3.4 miles. So on Friday I did a run of 2.87 miles around Northallerton and 3.72 miles and with not knowing what Fran had done until she put it on Facebook around 9pm I just had to guess and do around 6 miles a day so I was in front by 6.54 miles. With no running Saturday night because of Kilburn 7 road race I only did 2.44 mile walk and was so tired from a busy day at work still not worrying as I was 3.91 miles in front. I did Kilburn 7 on Sunday afternoon for the 5th year running I must have loved the punishment getting back to the race I was ok for the first mile but didn’t take enough water on so I got dehydration and it was very warm so I felt rubbish for about 3 miles but then had some water I was ok and felt really good at 4 miles and I put a lot of effort in and did a sprint finish and passed few runner plus Cath Lump and I finished 1.18 which 12 min faster than in the last 4 years that I have done the race, I was aiming for 1hr 15min and with the 4 miles of walking that I also did. And I am still in front by 5.91 miles. Which takes my running to 17.88 miles and the miles so far to 314.36 miles which take my walking to 25.72 miles and the miles so far to 36.64 miles I finish the week on 43.6 miles

week 26

Monday – 2.88 run 3.49 walk
Tuesday – 0 run 4.51 walk
Wednesday – 1.84 run 3.58 walk
Thursday – 3.29 run walk 3.98
Friday - 2.87 run walk 3.72
Saturday – 0 run walk 2.44
Sunday – 7.0 run 4.0 walk

No comments:

Post a Comment