Google calendar

Sunday 22 July 2012


A few day rests

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we did some warm up drills and strides and then we got into session, we did the same as last week with jumping jack, sit up, press ups plus running around the field a fair few times which I was last every time for some reason must of been tired and couldn’t get motivated we did this for about 50min and then we did a cool down. This was a very hard training session again. I had a rest on Tuesday from running and some walking and cycling. I went to the club on Wednesday night, I was feeling fresh for a change. We did the warm up some drills and some strides as well we then got in to session, we had to do 8X2 min around the course Rob had set for us. I got passed the start on every 2min and bit further and on the run back I got passed the start which shows that I could of gone a bit faster on the way out but put a lot of effort in and got a few well done of the other running which made me happy we finish for a cool down run around. I had a rest on Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday from running did a bit of walking and cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment