Google calendar

Tuesday 31 July 2012


The Time Trial

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we did the warm up as usual then we got into the session, we did 1 hour of core exercise with running in between doing the plank, sit up, press up and jumping jack which is very challenging and a hard work out that Sonja does on Monday night. Tuesday was a rest day from running just did some walking and cycling. I went to the club and did the time trial instead of the fell race. So got bullied into doing the a warm up along the route and back to the start. I set off and couldn’t remember which path to take so I lost for a few seconds It was very boggy on the grass track but was good going on the gravel path and to the finish in a slow time of 20.45 but I did enjoyed the course and the barbecue afterwards. I had a rest on Thursday and crap day on Friday so did nothing until Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment