Google calendar

Sunday 30 September 2012



No watch for Sunday run

The week started with me going to the club in the very wet weather with Sarah Glover because Ken had injured his knee at work, so was having the night off. I got to the club we were inside in the gym. we warmed up with jogging and drills then some pyramid relays.
Then we did some 'super-sets' 3x 30 secs of each exercise - Press-ups, plank, dying fly,
donkey kicks, then we finished with a cool down. Rest on Tuesday I did some cycling in the rain. Back to the club on Wednesday night, it was the time trial but it got cancelled due to the bad weather so we did  warm up with jogging then onto some simple circuits. I stayed inside we did 7min of running up and down the sports hall. Rest on Thursday from running just did some cycling and I went down to see my mum  I only managed 3 miles on Friday because my calves were stiff I just did a run around the town centre and back home. I went for a walk on Saturday into town which I was hoping that it would loosen the legs and I went to the allotment to do some diggingm empty the compost bin and build a fence around the garden. I went for a run on Sunday tea time just another 3 miles around the town centre and my legs felt ok tonight so I think I will back to normal next week but I went back to the old day because my watch was dead

No comments:

Post a Comment