Google calendar

Sunday 7 October 2012



No Club on Monday

The week started with no club because both Ken and Sarah were away and with the new challenge I set Fran and I was 25 hrs of running, so I went out for 1hr run on Monday just around Northallerton Town centre which some people say is boring but there are that many different pathways to run on in around the town which is very interesting unless you are like me and do it 4 times a week. Then it can become boring but I do change every time I go out so that was 5.43 miles done tonight. I thought great I am in front as Fran would be working and only managed the club how wrong was I she had done 7miles I thought damn it so I went out on Tuesday night for a run again a different route around the town centre which took me to 2hrs so far so I was happy with that and bagging another 6 miles put me front for 1 day so. No rest on Wednesday because there was a club session at the school, we did a warm up then circuits in the gym. About 12 exercises including squats, sit ups, plank and tricep dips for 30 second with a little run to the wall and back to the next mat which I can say I was very goosed for my early run in the week we then did 12 min of running up down the sport hall with 1 min rest in between each 3min and I was so knackered and glad to finish. Rest from running on Thursday but no rest for the wicked if I was going to be in front at the end of the week so I only managed 3 miles around the town because I got my insoles so it takes a few days to get used to walking in them again, because my others had wore down. So another rest on Saturday or should I say I was the pub night before was a bit tired and no motivation at all, did nothing apart from feel sorry for myself should have gone running but rest was needed. With no motivation on Sunday as well because I had a sleep in this morning but when I saw that Fran was in front that gave me the motivation  to go for a run so I was going to do just 4 miles but ended up doing 8 miles around the town centre with a different route today as you can see from my Garmin result. I think I could have done 10 miles easy today but that can wait until next Sunday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment