Google calendar

Sunday 28 October 2012



The Cold week

The week started with me having a cold coming, I still went to the club on Monday night where we did a warm up as usual and then got into the first part of the session, we did a lot of step up the first lot of step I didn’t put much effort in but on the second, third and forth lot of step I did try and beat Ken at the steps I how ever did manage 52, 55, and 58 step, my legs were hurting me afterwards. We had a little break and did a sit up caterpillar down the gym and back up, we did some superset which included the plank, sit up and squat lunge we did 3 sets of 30sec on each one. We had a cool down and finished for the night. I felt ok on Tuesday so I did 7 mile run around Northallerton and got back and felt so dreadful on Wednesday. So I went to the club on Wednesday I only did the circuits and took a rest from running. I took a rest all week from running until I got over this cold so I only managed a 3 miles run on Sunday I did how ever do so cycling through out the week

No comments:

Post a Comment