Google calendar

Monday 24 June 2013

The long run that didn’t happened today

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night for the first time in 3 weeks. So what did I miss out on well Sune took the session which was really good. I was tired from being at work and from doing Fran 10 miles hilly run, so I struggled with insanity style workout at the start and gave up because I was tired. We then did 4x30sec 4x1min and 2x1.5min running around a marked out course, so we ran out and had to get back to finish before the 30 sec or 1 min was up and last 1.5min and I failed most of the sets, too fast or it could've been because I was tired and my legs were sore from the day before we did a few relays to finish which was easy enough. Wednesday night came and it was the fell race at Whorlton  which I was going to do if I could get a lift but I couldn’t even though I had offer petrol money. I have come to the conclusion that they don’t want to come via Northallerton full stop so I will give up on the idea for now and just stick to races I can get to without asking people to come and pick me up. Back to training now we were training at the athletics club where we did 4x5 min with 2 min rest in between each set and 5 min between the second and third run now again I was tired from been at work and was slow on the first 2 then I woke up out of my sleep haha and I went a bit faster and further on the third 5 min and managed 2 laps on the last set of 5 min I do think it had something to do with David,  he was back and pacing me he had been missing for a few weeks from the club and by the time I finished I was a wake which was a bad thing we did some stretched and finished. Now I didn’t do much more in the way of running all week and I was going out on Sunday for a long but that didn’t happen for one thing and another so no long this week I am planning a long run with my brother next week in Thirsk as we are both doing the York Marathon 

No comments:

Post a Comment