Google calendar

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tired.com




The week started me going to the club on Monday night where we warmed up with bean bag then some strides then a little challenge game sprint to the tree 15x sit up, 15x press up back to the start, sit up, press up, back to the tree final last set of sit up, press up. Took me 5 min 50 sec. we finished of with super set and finally some stretches, thank god that session was over because I was so tired. No running on Tuesday due to much needed rest. Back to the club on Wednesday night where we did 2x 8 min with 1 min rest and 3 min rest in between each set I struggled again and didn’t even make it to the corner of the rugby field because I was so tired from what I don’t know, I did manage to complete the full session and then we couldn’t walk the next day rest on Thursday. We had a nice social run on Friday night around Thirsk mostly off road Steve took the slower runners and I was the frontrunner for most of the run I just couldn’t keep up with the people who overtook me and ran on back to Marian I completed the run in under 50 min not bad for a 4.88 miles run. I again had another rest over the weekend when I should of got my lazy ass to Kilburn but I just felt tired and couldn’t be bothered 

No comments:

Post a Comment