Google calendar

Sunday 30 August 2015

Darlington 10k

I got picked up in Northallerton by Marian, Ian and Brian was in the car as well we got to the race in plenty of time had a chat with a few runners, went and got changed and then started to get nervous just before race. It was very warm and muggy before the race started. I was half way down in the pack but it didn't take me long to get over the line. I started off very strong but struggled in the heat and when the sun came out it was far too warm for me. I did the first lap in around 30min so I knew I was on for around 60min but I found it tough going I did a better time than 2 years ago maybe if I had done more training and I hadn’t had a busy year with all that over time and been injured last year I might of done a better time there is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment